pope-francis-official-schedule

This morning, PopeFrancisVisit.com proudly released the complete schedule for Pope Francis’ visit to the United States. You can view the full schedule by clicking the button below:

See Complete Schedule

The information came from a press release by Cardinal Dolan and the United States Catholic Conference of Bishops (USCCB).

Due to the rapid influx of information, PopeFrancisVisit.com will be undergoing a major informational update to reflect recent schedule changes and keep visitors informed about the new events. We will also be providing additional details on any new and modified events in the near future.

Thank you for your patience!

Source:

12 Comments, RSS

• deadbeats.at

October 3, 2016 at 10:58 pm

Аnd the cɑbinetriеs?

• counterstrike

May 30, 2016 at 6:14 am

Wow because this is great work! Congrats and keep it up

• Carol Silveri

August 14, 2015 at 12:31 am

I have a different problem. Will I be able to get to the PHL airport on Sept 26 to fly out to Colorada .?
    We start our vacation on that date Thank You

• Joseph Feeley

August 17, 2015 at 1:00 pm

Hi Carol,

This is a question you will have to ask the Philadelphia airport.

• Blanca Perez

July 7, 2015 at 5:19 pm

My name is Blanca Perez I live in Long Island New York, I have a 10 year old autistic boy his name is Eddie. I am catholic and I will like to know how can I get tickets for my son and I to be at Madison Square Garden to attend the mass so Pope Francisco can see my son and bless him.my son is not only autistic he has Epilepsy and can’t comunicate with us,if I can attend I will be the happiest mother in the world for my son to be able to receive blessing from Our Father Pope Francisco.

• Joseph Feeley

July 9, 2015 at 2:32 pm

If you would like to see the Pope, please review the events page, tickets page, and travel information page. If you have any specific questions about accomodations or special requests, email info@worldmeeting2015.org

• GERTRUDES

July 5, 2015 at 11:46 pm

Do you think we can see Pope Francis in DC?

• Joseph Feeley

July 9, 2015 at 2:32 pm

• Jason

June 30, 2015 at 2:52 pm

When will they release information on how to see him at Madison Square Garden?

• Joseph Feeley

July 1, 2015 at 2:22 pm
    • Albert Sison

July 18, 2015 at 4:45 am

I live in Los Angeles, CA and I would like to attend the Papal Mass at the Madison Square Garden onSeptember 25, 2015. How do I purchase a ticket?

• Joseph Feeley

July 22, 2015 at 2:54 pm

Hi Albert,

Basically, if you are not a parishioner belonging to the Archdiocese of New York, your chances of getting tickets for events like the Madison Square Garden Mass are slim. If you live outside New York, your best option is to have someone you know who is a member of the archdiocese of New York, try and get a ticket for you.

Please visit the event information page for the Madison Square Garden Mass for more information:

Hope you can find someone in the parish who can get tickets for you!

Joseph Feeley